After a successful sales career with a major telecom carrier, Jeremy Kerth set out in 2008 to provide a better way to bring telecom products and solutions to his clients. A carrier agnostic approach that simply focused on providing the client with the best solution available to fit their needs. His passion has always been to provide clients with extraordinary value, and to that end, he has immersed himself in all aspects of the telecom industry including being a participant on two industry advisory councils(Channel Partners Magazine and Globalinx), active member in our local chamber, member of a small business owner forum and by writing media for magazines, blogs, etc.
- 12+ years in telecom sales, including presidents circle and achieving at least 150% of annual quota every year
- 6+ years as a telecom agent/owner, providing carrier neutral customer solutions
- Multiple publishings including the cover of Phone+ Magazine in 2009
- Built Wired Networks into a thriving small business with triple digit growth since its inception 2008
- Has provided over 200+ clients with telecom carrier services throughout the years
- Product and process development for lifecycle services for Wired Networks clients
- Triple digit annual growth from the day Wired Networks opened its doors in 2008